VictoriaVic•to•ri•a (vik tôr′ē ə, -tōr′-; for 3 also Sp. bēk tô′ryä),USA pronunciation n.
- the ancient Roman goddess of victory, identified with the Greek goddess Nike.
- 1819–1901, queen of Great Britain 1837–1901;Gua•da•lupe (gwäd′l o̅o̅p′, -o̅o̅′pē; Sp. gwä′ᵺä lo̅o̅′pe)USA pronunciation (Manuel Félix Fernández), 1789–1843, Mexican military and political leader: first president of the republic 1824–29. To•más Luis de (tô mäs′ lwēs de),USA pronunciation 1548–1611, Spanish composer.
empress of India 1876–1901.
- Also called Hong Kong, Xianggang. a seaport in and the capital of the Hong Kong colony, on the N coast of Hong Kong island, facing the seaport of Kowloon. 1,100,000.
- a state in SE Australia. 3,832,443;
87,884 sq. mi. (227,620 sq. km). Cap.: Melbourne.
- a seaport in and the capital of British Columbia, on Vancouver Island, in SW Canada. 62,551.
- a city in S Texas. 50,695.
- a former name of Nyanda.
- a port in and the capital of the Seychelles. 13,736.
- Lake. Also called Victoria Nyanza. a lake in E central Africa, in Uganda, Tanzania, and Kenya: second largest freshwater lake in the world;
source of the White Nile. 26,828 sq. mi. (69,485 sq. km).
- Mount, a mountain on E New Guinea, in SE Papua New Guinea, in the Owen Stanley Range. 13,240 ft. (4036 m).
- (l.c.) a low, light, four-wheeled carriage with a calash top, a seat for two passengers, and a perch in front for the driver.
- (l.c.) an open touring car having a folding top that usually covers only the rear seat.
- (l.c.) any of several large-leaved water lilies of the genus Victoria. Cf. royal water lily.
- a female given name.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Chapelchap•el (chap′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling, adj.
- a private or subordinate place of prayer or worship;
- a separately dedicated part of a church, or a small independent churchlike edifice, devoted to special services.
- a room or building for worship in an institution, palace, etc.
- (in Great Britain) a place of worship for members of various dissenting Protestant churches, as Baptists or Methodists.
- a separate place of public worship dependent on the church of a parish.
- a religious service in a chapel: Don't be late for chapel!
- a funeral home or the room in which funeral services are held.
- a choir or orchestra of a chapel, court, etc.
- a print shop or printing house.
- an association of employees in a print shop for dealing with their interests, problems, etc.
- to maneuver (a sailing vessel taken aback) by the helm alone until the wind can be recovered on the original tack.
- (in England) belonging to any of various dissenting Protestant sects.
Howdy folks, this photo is about Victoria Wedding Chapel ( Wedding Chapels In Aiken Sc Great Ideas #7). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 612 x 490. This image's file size is just 102 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Wedding Chapels In Aiken Sc.
Other than Wedding Chapels In Aiken Sc, selecting a wedding flowers that are appropriate may also be essential for your wedding. So, below are a few tips about that. First. Budget money will be the next thing that you need to contemplate. We recommend that you just don't select a bouquet of flowers at a cost that's too expensive, you'll be able to look sophisticated nevertheless to not devote a lot of income. The most effective tips would be to pick flowers according to the time once your wedding, in addition to simple to find, the cost may also cheaper.
Smell. Select a bouquet of bouquets has dismal flower aromatic odor or Stephanotis. Not all blossoms possess a fragrant odor, nevertheless, you could outsmart by treating on scent for your interest.
Victoria Wedding Chapel ( Wedding Chapels In Aiken Sc Great Ideas #7) so must not select a bouquet, and should be relative to the area and also the style of the wedding. Should you perform wedding ceremony outdoors such as backyard or the seaside, choose wildflowers and unique species.
Objective. Blossoms are believed like a match for your outfit. If the gowns you've seen crowded using a variety of decorations, arrangement ideal decision is simple rather than therefore obvious. But when you incorporate costume that is basic with out a lot of extras, choose an aroma of bouquets in bright shades.