The blog post of Wedding Card Example have 12 pictures including Wedding Card Example #1 Online Wedding Invitation Sample Examples Of Wedding Invitation Wording, Wedding Card Example #2 Awesome Example Of Wedding Invitation Card 27 For Free Templates Festival-tech., Writing Wedding Card Messages, Wedding Dinner Invitation Card, Wedding Card Example #5 Message Printed Inside Card Example, Wedding Card Example #6 Personalised Wedding Card By Designed Notonthehighstreet, Best 25 Wedding Invitation Wording Examples Ideas On Pinterest Wedding Cards Sayings, Vintage Rustic Wedding Card, Wedding Invitation Card Format New 43 Wedding Card Templates Free Printable Sample Example, Wedding Invitation Card Sample Invitation Card Template 20 Free Sample For Invitation Card, 4. Grace And Russell, Samples-wedding-invitation-cards .. Following are the attachments:
The post about Wedding Card Example was published at March 4, 2018 at 8:10 pm. It is published in the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Card Example is labelled with Wedding Card Example, Wedding, Card, Example..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Cardcard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Exampleex•am•ple (ig zam′pəl, -zäm′-),USA pronunciation n., v., -pled, -pling.
- one of a number of things, or a part of something, taken to show the character of the whole: This painting is an example of his early work.
- a pattern or model, as of something to be imitated or avoided: to set a good example.
- an instance serving for illustration;
specimen: The case histories gave carefully detailed examples of this disease.
- an instance illustrating a rule or method, as a mathematical problem proposed for solution.
- an instance, esp. of punishment, serving as a warning to others: Public executions were meant to be examples to the populace.
- a precedent;
parallel case: an action without example.
- [Rare.]to give or be an example of;
exemplify (used in the passive).
For each couple, union will be the most appealing. Although not sometimes, some couples even fight prior to their morning that is happy. These specific things happen normally, because caring for the marriage service is not integrated simple. Many things should be taken care of, from your building where the wedding reception, wedding dresses, dinners, designs to wedding invitations.
Visit with wedding exhibition. If you prefer to truly save charges, it'd not damage to visit a marriage convention. Instant if you learn a card that suits invitation that's been discussed with the couple along with the family, scheduling. When the wedding convention affair frequently gets an advantage value of owner, it draws. Get yourself a discount of 20% off the value that is standard or get souvenirs request card range is quite worthwhile plus it does spend less.
Sometimes brides also want to present the wedding photos that are pre on wedding cards. It does not matter if you would like to accomplish it, particularly since there are many individuals who want to begin to see the face of the bride. By adding a pre-wedding photos on a Wedding Card Example may get rid of the fascination of friends and increase the layout of the request card.