ZuluZu•lu (zo̅o̅′lo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lus, (esp. collectively) -lu for 1, adj.
- a member of a Nguni people living mainly in Natal, Republic of South Africa.
- the Bantu language of the Zulu.
- a word used in communications to represent the letter Z.
- of or pertaining to the Zulus or their language.
Traditionaltra•di•tion•al (trə dish′ə nl),USA pronunciation adj.
Also, tra•di•tion•ar•y (trə dish′ə ner′ē)USA pronunciation (for defs. 1–3. ). tra•di′tion•al ′i•ty, n.
- of or pertaining to tradition.
- handed down by tradition.
- in accordance with tradition.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the older styles of jazz, esp. New Orleans style, Chicago style, Kansas City style, and Dixieland. Cf. mainstream (def. 4).
tra•di ′tion•al•ly, adv.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Searchsearch (sûrch),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to go or look through (a place, area, etc.) carefully in order to find something missing or lost: They searched the woods for the missing child. I searched the desk for the letter.
- to look at or examine (a person, object, etc.) carefully in order to find something concealed: He searched the vase for signs of a crack. The police searched the suspect for weapons.
- to explore or examine in order to discover: They searched the hills for gold.
- to look at, read, or examine (a record, writing, collection, repository, etc.) for information: to search a property title; He searched the courthouse for a record of the deed to the land.
- to look at or beneath the superficial aspects of to discover a motive, reaction, feeling, basic truth, etc.: He searched her face for a clue to her true feelings.
- to look into, question, or scrutinize: She searched her conscience.
- (of natural elements) to pierce or penetrate: The sunlight searched the room's dark corners.
- to uncover or find by examination or exploration (often fol. by out): to search out all the facts.
- to fire artillery over (an area) with successive changes in gun elevation.
- to examine (one or more files, as databases or texts) electronically, to locate specified items.
- to inquire, investigate, examine, or seek;
conduct an examination or investigation.
- search me, I don't know: Why has it taken so long to reach a decision? Search me.
- an act or instance of searching;
careful examination or investigation.
- the practice, on the part of naval officers of a belligerent nation, of boarding and examining a suspected neutral vessel at sea in order to ascertain its true nationality and determine if it is carrying contraband: the right of visit and search.
Hello guys, this attachment is about Zulu Traditional Wedding - Google Search ( Zulu Wedding Attire #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 722 x 1053. This blog post's file size is just 132 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the image below or see more at here: Zulu Wedding Attire.
We'd want to talk about some tips about outside wedding decor, before discussing Zulu Traditional Wedding - Google Search ( Zulu Wedding Attire #4). First, don't neglect to be sure there are no decorations involving flat water water vegetable bins that are elaborate, such as bathrooms, etc. Since that usually mosquitoes nesting. Offer plug for electrical equipment. Make sure a spot is for mild electronic plugs, microphone etc. that are DJ Even Though party is performed using the concept of outside celebration, energy remains a crucial factor in wedding decor.
Per week before d day. Hold the decorations in your tree, do not forget the tinted lighting-warninya. Enjoy the sun around the lights' manifestation that create an intimate setting-enchanting. You did actually support the wedding and wedding party in a mythic. Strings of lights might be put around the limbs and woods. Make certain the wire to not produce the invitation slip.
Zulu Wedding Attire to the coffee table ought to be placed in a location that is not too breezy, in order not to fly. As a provision if it rains, the call handler rain and offer towels in the variety of lots that can be used-to dry the fit the guests